Once you win playing any game, the money is kept in your Casino Account and it is up to you whether you want to withdraw that money or let them sit in the casino. There are a couple of things you need to keep in mind that might influence your decision.
- Withdrawal and Deposit Delays – Every time you make a deposit the funds are transferred with little or no delay at all, but that is not the case when you make a withdrawal. The money that you want to take from the casino needs to go through a couple of channels at your local bank before they end up in your hands. This means there are probably going to be some delays. It all depends on the method that you are using to make the withdrawal. For some, it may take up to 24 hours and for some, it may take up to 5 business days.
- Do you really need the money? – Since it may take up to 5 days, sometimes even more to have the money, you should ask yourself will you be playing again soon. If you do, then it is better to keep the money in your Casino account and use them to play your favorite games. Another thing you can do is to withdraw some of your winnings and leave a steady amount in your account.
- Make a Plan and Stick to it – Many would withdraw winnings almost instantly so they can avoid spending that money soon. This is fair, but it is a hassle to always make deposits. To avoid that you should make a weekly or monthly plan about how much money you want to spend in a casino, and stick to that amount.
These are the expected withdrawal times:
- If you are using an eWallet cash out then it can take somewhere between 24 to 48 hours.
- If you are using a credit or debit card it can take somewhere between 2 to 6 business days.
- If you are using bank transfers it can take somewhere between 3 to 7 business days.
- If you are using cheques the waiting period is the longest and it can take somewhere between 14 to 21 days.
There is no withdrawal bonus
How to make a withdrawal?
Making a withdrawal is very easy. You need to be logged into your account and select the Banking Option which will automatically take you to Deposit and Withdrawal options. Just follow the steps on the screen. In case you have some difficulties, you can contact the support and they will assist you through the whole process.
At Jackpot City Casino you can withdraw up to CA$10,000 every 24 hours. If you request a higher withdrawal limit which is equal to 5 times or more than your lifetime deposits, then your game sessions will be reviewed extensively. At the same time, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal of CA$4,000 per week. If you request a withdrawal via Bank transfer and the amount is less than CA$500, then you will have to pay a service fee of CA$5.
Just like in any other casino, there are complaints about Jackpot City Casino regarding withdrawal problems. That is because the administration asks for supporting documents and delays the verification procedure. All issues have been resolved so far.