How to Win on Slots Tournaments
Slots are the most played online games at any casino without exception. As a general rule, everyone starts playing classic slots. They are simple and a great starting point to see how these kinds of games work. Even though they are not offering many special symbols and features, classic slots still offer great payouts. Later on, players turn to more modern and more complex online slots with lots of features and bonus games. Gamblers who enjoy online slots are thrill-seekers and they are always looking for something new to try out and something that will bring them more excitement. For that reason at Mummy's Gold they can take part in slots tournaments.
What is more, you put down an amount to enter the tournament and that is the only money you pay to participate and you still have a chance to win big. Depending on the kind of tournament you want to get in, the entry fee can be just a couple of coins, up to hundreds or thousands of coins. If you spend a lot of time participating in these tournaments and win more, you will qualify for some of the invite-only VIP events. So, when you start playing you have a machine with a pre-set number of credits and you will have to use them within a set amount of time. At the end of the round, those with the highest score proceed to the next.
How to win at tournaments?
Online slots are a game of chance so what you need to focus here is your speed and concentration mostly. Don't allow yourself to get distracted with the theme of the game, or when you are playing live games you shouldn't care about the other players and their win, you should focus on your gameplay only.
Slots tournaments are very different from general slots play. They offer a different kind of excitement and the best one is that you can win prizes that are far more worth than what you paid to enter this competition in the first place. You also get more spins for your money even though you are not choosing the game you want to play.
Three Card Poker Tips
Poker is another very popular casino game with different variations available. In general, players prefer the Three Card Poker where the basic principle is to beat the dealer’s hand. So for that reason, we will share some tips with you that will help you improve your gameplay:
- You can bet on whether or not you will hit a pair or better, and this is known as the pair plus bet. Our advice to you is to avoid this strategy because the house edge for this scenario is particularly high.
- If you hold a queen or better then you should always continue playing and raise the bet. Your chances of winning here are really good.
- Players should always stick to their strategy. You can't decide your next move on what has happened in the previous round because that information is unreliable.
- One thing that players swear by is mimicking the dealer. They follow the dealer’s decision and they do the same. Players who do that break even in the end, but for sure they will not land a big win. This is mainly because the player has choices that the dealer doesn't.
- One rule that everyone should follow is to set a budget and stick to it. This is not a rule that is strictly about poker, but it is something you should follow every time you play a game online. Players who stick to their budget can walk away from their losses and not risk more than they can afford to lose.
5 tips for playing games online
People tend to fall into a routine in every aspect of their life, so the same goes for gambling as well. The trick here is to make the habit work in your favor. You probably know that a bad habit is tough to break, so you better think carefully before you get carried away with the game. So, to help you develop better habits we have listed some of the things that smart players follow.
Always learn the game – This may sound obvious but people tend to forget this simple rule. You should take advantage of the fun play here, where the casino gives you virtual credits to play any game you like. You can play the game this way until you are completely familiar with all the features available because the better the knowledge the better your decision making will be in the heart of the play.
Always keep track of your money – Keeping an eye on your budget and your expenses is always a good idea. This way you are in control of your budget and your gameplay.
Always be prepared to lose – Winning at gambling is such fun, and we are all in for the big cash, but we have to be realistic here too. There is a great chance that you will lose your money when you gamble so be prepared for that. So for that reason, make sure that the money you have to spend is money you can afford to lose. So, on days when you can't beat the odds you will walk away without a feeling of guilt and regrets.
Always play with a clear mind – Everyone who drinks knows that they have made a few wrong decisions under the influence of alcohol. The same goes for other mind-altering substances. So, when you decide to play a few rounds you should be of a clear mind. You can afford to have your decision making impaired. But the same goes for when you feel too tired or emotional. So, the idea here is to play when you feel good about yourself and you are clear-headed.
Always play for fun – Playing online games should be for fun. That is why gambling was first invented and it should be seen as a form of entertainment and not a way to earn money. When gambling becomes compulsive it stops being fun and it starts hurting your life.
How to boost your live dealer gaming experience?
Live casino games are the ultimate fun experience you can have at Mummy's Gold Casino. The games can keep you busy for some time and trust us you will enjoy every minute of it. Here are some tips that you can follow every time you decide to play live dealer games:
- Have some snacks and water – Live dealer games can't be paused, and once you start playing you will play with multiple people, so this can take a while. One thing to keep in mind, if you eat, turn off your headset.
- Have a comfortable environment – When you sit a long time in front of your computer you might feel uncomfortable, so for that reason, we suggest you find a good chair with back support.
- Have a schedule – You don't have to play all the time once you start. You can take some breaks between rounds to stretch or grab water. Remember that when you are overtired you will not be able to make good decisions.
- Have fun – Everyone who is involved in the game wants to have a good time, so do the dealers. Sometimes they even work night shifts to bring the game to you. So it won't hurt you to be polite and not interrupt them while they are doing their job.
Tips for Improving your Video Poker Skills
Video poker is a very simple and easy game to play. The game is appealing to players mostly because the turnaround times between hands keep the action fast and steady. Even though this is a fairly new game it has a huge number of fans. The gameplay is very easy but anyhow we have gathered a few tips you can follow when you decide to play:
- Choose the game with the best payouts – There are different variations of video poker and some of them offer better payouts than others. So, when you choose a game take a look at the chart and find the one that will allow you to win more.
- Choose the game that offers bonuses – Video poker games offer bonuses and some even have special rules that will give you a payout for having a certain hand.
- Play smart – Gamblers usually think that if a hand hasn't appeared for a while, it is bound to happen. This can't be true because you can't predict the outcome of the game. So if you have a winning hand you shouldn't dismiss it because you believe that a better hand is coming.
- Develop a strategy – Learning a strategy when you play any game is always a good idea. There are plenty of different strategies available and some can take even a couple of minutes to learn them. At the beginning you might believe that the strategy is not working, but for a strategy to work it takes time, and a lot of practice. The good news is that you can play video poker in demo mode until you find the right strategy that works for you.
Beginners Guide to Playing Poker
Poker is a game that you can't just play whenever you want, without knowing what you are doing. There are certain basic rules you need to get familiar with first before you decide to play. There is also a certain terminology that you need to get familiar with before you start playing. So we are here for you and we will share the most common terms with you:
- Blind – This is a forced bet in the first round.
- Bet – This is a term used for placing wagers.
- Call – This is a term used for matching a bet. And if you fail to call, you are out of the round.
- Check – This is a term used when you decline to bet the round. If you are the first player but you don't want to set the bet you can check and other players can bet.
- Raise – This is a term used for increasing a bet. So, instead of calling you can decide to raise the bet, and after that every player needs to match your bet or place a higher one if they want to stay in the game.
- Fold – This is a term used for forfeiting the round and losing the money you have bet so far.
- Showdown – This is a term used for a situation where more players remain after the last round of betting and they have to show their cards to see who wins.
Types of Poker
There are several types of poker played both in land-based casinos and online too. We can divide the variants into the following groups:
- Straight – This is the oldest and the most basic variant where players are dealt a full hidden hand. This variant can be played both with three and five cards.
- Draw poker – In this version players place their bets first and then they receive their cards.
- Stud Poker – In this version players receive a combination of face-up and face-down cards in multiple betting rounds.
- Community Card Poker – In this version you will receive an incomplete hidden hand which is combined with shared face-up cards to form a 5-card hand. One of the most popular community card games is Texas Hold’em and Omaha Hold’em.
As we said before, poker is a game where you need to learn a couple of rules before you start playing it. You can't leave everything to chance with this game. One very important thing you need to know is the poker hands, and they are as follow:
- Royal Flush – For this hand you need an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and a ten all in the same suit.
- Straight Flush – For this hand you need to have five cards in sequential rank all in the same suit.
- Four of a Kind - For this hand you need to have four cards of one rank and one card of another.
- Full House - For this hand you need to have three cards of one rank and two cards of another.
- Flush - For this hand you need to have five cards of the same suit but they don't have to be of sequential rank.
- Straight - For this hand you need to have five cards of sequential rank but they don’t have to be of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind - For this hand you need to have three cards of the same rank and two other cards of two other ranks.
- Two Pair - For this hand you need to have two cards of one rank, two cards of another rank, and one card of a third rank.
- One Pair - For this hand you need to have two cards of one rank and three cards of three other ranks.
- High Card – When you fail to have a hand of one of the above categories then the hand with the highest-ranking card wins.