If you are wondering how much you can earn, well it all depends on you and your dedication. When you become a marketer you can choose the preferred earning plan that suits you the best. The casino offers three different plans for you:
· Monthly net revenue sharing
· CPA deal
· Hybrid package
Monthly net revenue – this earning scheme requires you to reach a certain referral count in order to receive your desired revenue share.
· When you refer up to 5 friends you will get 20% revenue share
· When you refer between 6 and 10 new players you will receive 25% revenue share.
· When you refer between 11 and 25 new players you will receive 30% revenue share.
· When you refer between 26 and 50 new players you will receive 35% revenue share.
· When you refer 51 and more new players you will receive 40% revenue share.
CPA Deal – If you like this plan you need to negotiate with your affiliate manager first. CPA deal offers one time payment for each player you bring to the casino.
Hybrid Deal – This is a mixture of revenue sharing and CPA deal. You will get a payment for each new player you bring to the casino and then you will get an additional income depending on their contribution. Again, you need to negotiate with the casino to receive this plan.
You will receive your funds every 10th of the month and you have the chance to choose your desired cash out option. You can choose between bank draft, Neteller, Wire Transfer and Moneybookers.
The monthly payment threshold is $100 and the good thing is that negative balances are not carried over to the next month. You need to remember that when you choose credit cards as your payment option you might need to pay a processing fee between 4% and 6%.
What is the Play Ojo affiliate program?
Play Ojo affiliate program is called EGamingOnline Affiliate Program.